So since last I have now retopoed and Baked all the parts of the body and her dress. I ported it all in to UE4 and now it is all about finishing up the last bits and pieces so I can render her out.
I have noticed that I also need to check up more on UE4s lighting for the presentation later.
So a quick check list of what is left to do:
- Texture the Dress and all the appendages
- Make a proper cloth shader and Gem shader
- Do a secondary pass on the hair and her head texture.
- Pose her and do something with the groundplane
- Last but not least, light her nicely and finish her off.